"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Its just me complaining ....

I've been having severe migraines
They get so bad that I need to stay in a dark room
secluded from the rest of the world
because of the stupid migraines!
I didn't work out this week at all
Well, I worked out once this week
but
It doesnt count because I didnt give it my all.
I've been eating right
I am very disciplined when it comes to my diet.
My husband encouraged me to stop counting calories
He also encouraged me to stop getting on the scale so much.
He said my food obsession was getting creepy LOL!

He said food was starting to take over my life.
Hey, how else am I supposed to have a lifestyle change
If I can't talk about it and live it every second of the day?

I still am eating small meals but um...
I might start counting calories again because
I don't want to consume too many or too little
The fear of gaining weight is so real, It scares me!
My 8 month old baby learned 2 new words.
Her first word was Da-Da
Her 2nd new word was SHUT UP and
She tells me to SHUT UP allll dayyy long!
Its gotten annoying, I cant wait to teach her not to use the word.
Right now, its useless to try and tell her not to say it, she just giggles
OK, I am done complaining. I am down 1 lb (as I stated earlier)
YAY ME!!!!
My next weeks goal is to be 175, wish me luck

Last week 182
This week 181

4 comments:

  1. You know, it's possible that you've overexerted yourself. The break is something you need every once in a while. Tell your husband I said (swing your head with your hand on your hip), "there's nothing wrong with food obsession." LOL My husband and I are foodies. We LOVE cooking, girl. We will restyle or revamp a recipe in a minute. Anytime I see or hear a recipe, I'm thinking of three different ways to make it!

    You know, it's typical that a child's first word is Da-Da. My son said Ma-Ma, then Mom, then No, then Da-Da. I bet her shut up sounds good enough for a ringtone! Embrace the fact that she used two separate words as a sentence? Whenever she's in a talking mood just replace her bad words by teaching her new words like mom, hi, bath, eat, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah take a break and relax cause migraines can lead to something worse.

    im looking at your b4 and after and great job girl i hope to put mines up one day

    lol your 8mos learn shut up. i remembered when my niece did that i was soo annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a mom is a hard job. Shut up....well you'll laugh at it later, maybe alot later. You are doing geat. Take a break, be kind to yourself. And keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is annoying. My 2yr old is saying that to people now and he is old enough to know that it is wrong. I get on his but when he says it and he will say sorry. He doesn't say it nearly as much anymore although I hear him tell his sister sometimes. Raising children...a never ending job! Keep up the good work and relax a bit. I know how it is to obsess over the scale and what you eat. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin