"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lastnights Feast!!


1 chicken breast........................... 110 calories
2 cups spinach w/ garlic and onions.....60 calories
1 cup of GOYA yellow spanish rice......140 calories

As you can see, I placed the fork across the plate so you could see just how small my plate truly is. I saw the camera sitting on the bar in my kitchen, so i hurriedly and took the pic, sorry I didn't fancy up the plate for presentation purposes but you get the point, right. This whole meal (tasty too) was only 310 calories, and I even had a 60 calorie sugar free cup of chocolate pudding for dessert. YUM!
I haven't been working out as diligently as I used to. I still go to the gym frequently but when I get in there, my energy and drive isn't all there. I think I need a pick me up, or maybe a drastic change on the scale to whip me into shape. I was telling you guys that the scale was at 179 for about a week constantly - well - now its back to being 183 and I am soooo jacked up and mad about that. All of this work, and I can't even crack the 170's for good! I keep tipping the scale in the 170's and then I am right back into the 180's again *sighs and shrugs shoulders*

I won't give up, though. I will keep on keeping on and get this weight off! I know if anyone can commit to something and stick to it, it is ME!

My goal this week is to totally eliminate sugar for the week and only eat foods that naturally have sugar in them such as fruits and whatever else naturally with sugar in it (cant think of anything else). Well, that is all for now. Stay tuned

5 comments:

  1. It sux knowing you're doing all the "right things" ... and then the darn scale either doesn't move or moves back up!!! ... But don't give up :) ... I think cutting out artifically sweetened items is a great idea ... and may be influential ... in seeing some scale "movage" ... that meal does look quite yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I should have said "non-naturally sweetened" items ... my bad ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to write a cookbook! This looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really good and filling. I am so making the spinach, garlic, and onion for myself at some point this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin