"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

EMERGENCY! I fell at the gym:(

I usually go to the gym at 7pm when all of the healthy military personnel are at home but today my hubby got off work early so I decided to go to the gym a little earlier so I could spend more time with my family and BOY was that a BAD IDEA! OMG I didn't know it was sooo many skinny, healthy, vibrant girls on this base! I felt like one of the contestants on the biggest loser in the cardio room. I stuck out like a sore thumb. They were all fit and small while I was huffing and puffing as I worked out on the elliptical. I went to wipe sweat off my forehead and when I put the towel back on the handle, it fell and got stuck in the pedal and I tripped and fell on one knee but I caught myself. The skinny girls started laughing but I just got back up and kept going. One of the guys came over and asked if I was alright and then all of these people started coming out of nowhere to see what was the commotion all about. I was just 10 minutes into my work out but since I had garnered so much attention, I decided to leave. I went home and I didn't even bother telling my husband about my great fall. Shoo... he reads my blog, he will find out about it when you guys find out. I just didn't want to talk about it. Anyway, I ate a healthy dinner tonight and tried to push it out of my mind.

baked chicken
edemame soybeans (i eat them everyday)
mixed vegetables
2 fork fulls of pasta

I almost don't even want to go to that particular gym again. I will just go to the gym on the other military base instead of the base I live on because I don't think I can face those people again. It was so humiliating.... why me? WHY!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. That is embrassing, especially for a Diva! I once jiggled my fat butt in front of the windows of a cruise ship gym. Had no idea. People came up to me the rest of the cruise. I feel your pain...laugh it off, get right back on the eliptical. Thanks so much for your kind comment this morning, here's to the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that! Learn to laugh at yourself, its cool. No need to be embarassed. They were VERY rude for laughing at you, and trust they will have their day. Walk back in there with your head held high...just like a DIVA. Keep on going! You are inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen..I agree with the other's sweetie. Don't give up going to where you have been all this time just because of this. Your STRONGER that girl!! Your MORE than a conqueor..go and kick some butt!! (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mean their butt either,,LOL..just kick your butt in gear precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone falls sometimes! And then there's always going to be some rude person or people for that matter, you just gotta learn to ignore them. You're not there for them you're there to get healthy!! So forget those mean little skinnies and go on with your bad self!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww u guys are right, thanks for the support! I needed that pick me up, literally!
    ((((((((hugs))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't believe that someone would be so rude as to laugh and not help (or at least offer to help).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl I just finished watching your video about this and I had to leave 2 comments because I was so fired up about it! lol I am glad someone did come over to you to see if you were ok. Just go at your regular time and if you ever deiced that you need to go earlier again GO!!!! FUCK THE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL LOL...Operation sure brought a laugh out of me this morning...can I say an amen to that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Dust it off your shoulders and go back there! This is about you, not them. Trust girl, that you must never ever let any exterior or emotional circumstance control your work-out vibe. That gym is your workout home. Now go make yourself comfortable.

    (ps: those skinny bioytches don't have your man, now do they?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin