"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Down on the SCALE!!


I didn't want to tell you guys my weight until my weigh in day which is on the Wednesday but I am so overjoyed that I can't hold it in... Guess how much weight I lost...Its colossal - its humongous - its amazing... its one of my most proudest achievements this year! Its 3.6 lbs lost since last Thursday! I am at 185 and I haven't been at 185 since I was 16 yrs old in the 11th grade at high school...that was over a decade ago, I am 29 years old! I am so proud of my accomplishment that I had to share earlier than weigh-in day so 2 pats on the back for me. If I can do it, so can YOU:)!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! Congrats on 3.6 lbs gone! You are a huge inspiration to me! I can't wait to get to 185! Bravo Diva Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! awesome....THIS IS SO EXCITING....Way to go girl!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin