"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Body Shots Before and After


The dates are a little off but you get the idea)))))
Do you see a difference? There are suttle changes such as in my waist - I love the new hourglass figure thats emerging. If you look at my arms in the last photo you can see definition is coming in. My hips have a nicer curve now instead of frumpy fat on them and my face is even cuter! I have more confidence, my belly is still there but has went down dramatically. I couldn't fit those blue jean capri pants when I first started this diet, they wouldn't button up but now I can button them and theres even a little bit of space left YAY!
Well, I hope you can see a difference.... Thanks for viewing my blog and check out my youtube as well at www.youtube.com/divaonadiet

3 comments:

  1. I can see a huge difference already! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww you go girl! Sexy as you wanna be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you guys, i really appreciate it. it just gives me the strength to keep going

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin