"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Ideal breakfast


I got this idea from a blogger to take pics of my food just to show you guys what I eat. I wont do this everyday but you will get an idea as to whats promoting my weight loss for me. I put the fiber sure in a bottle of water, eggs, banana, and 1 slice of toast with prenatal vitamin and a omega 3 capsule helps me to start my day with energy, fat burning, and happiness that I am not gulfing down trash in my body. The eggs and toast with fruit is surprisingly my new favorite breakfast:)

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy :)

    I've been meaning to try that Fiber Sure, I'll have to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the prenatal vitamin for?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin