"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Todays Lunch



Now, before you decide to approach a healthy lifestyle, make sure you don't eliminate any food groups since nutrition is the key to a healthy weight loss plan. For example, low carb fads are not realistic as far as long term. It works great but its too restrictive in my opinion. I'm not throwing shade to anyone who chooses to go that route, I'm just simply stating its not for me.

My plan includes every food group out there, except in portion control and moderation. The ever so popular Lean Cuisine Meals have become a staple in my kitchen. They are rather tasty, nutritious, perfectly portioned and reasonably priced. This particular meal includes White meat chicken with bowtie pasta, asparagus,broccoli and carrots in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce. SOOO GOOD! You have to try this. Its filling, eye pleasing, and it does what its supposed to do. IT HELPS ME LOSE WEIGHT! Lean Cuisine has lots of healthy options to choose from on their site. Go and check them out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin