"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

After leaving the gym

I went to the gym at 7:55pm and left that wonderful place at 8:55. I did 30 mins on the elliptical, 10 mins on the treadmill as a cooldown, and then I did some leg presses and called it a night. This is how I looked after getting home. I threw myself across the bed and waited for the cool down to kick in - then I took a nice, hot shower and exfoliated with St. Ives body polisher brighten and glow. Please go and get you some. It retails for about 5 bucks, so its worth it. Your skin glows after using this stuff and I swear it even makes the hair on my legs grow slower. Everytime I use it, my husband says how soft I am and he cant keep his hands off me!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love St Ives products. I use the facial cleansing scrub on my body. It feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds divine! I will definitely look for that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin