"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10 pound difference


Here are 2 images of me.
The top one when I had on grey: 01/02/2009 and I was about 197 lbs
The bottom one in the pink shirt: 01/21/2009 and I was about 188 lbs

I am keeping track of my weight loss through a mirror in the upstairs hallway (ha ha). My cameras flash broke so I need to buy another camera but in the meantime, this will work. Notice my hips went down, my breast has lost a whole cup size and my waist is trimming down lovely. I wish I could show you my back because I lost a lot of fat but you have to stay tuned to see that. My confidence is slowly increasing and I even walk around the house without my frumpy big and pink robe anymore. My husband is very encouraging and he loves me no matter what size I am. I am doing this for myself, my health, and for my baby and hubby. I am unstoppable. Even if this blog doesn't reach too many computer screens I hope I can through the power of blogging inspire someone to go on this journey with me and drop weight, maybe I can be an inspiration to someone whos been battling weight their whole life (such as myself). Please follow my journey and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Uh huh, there you go, showing all your snacks and goodies! LOL Great job, Diva! I know it feels better than it looks.
    My eye opener was when my underwear slipped off me...while I was in the store. Long story.
    Anyway, you have my attention girl, I'll walk with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your attitude towards your journey! I just started & am doing this for the same reasons & like you said "I don't want to become that 1000 lb. Mom".
    Congrats on your weightloss & keep it going. I won't be too far behind ya!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your results are GREAT!! Keep it up!! I 2 am on the journey to lose weight!!! I have seen the 1000 lb mom episodes and I'll be damned if I let myself get to that point!! I've been working out...eating right...drinking plenty of water and I do see a big difference!! My trouble areas are my tummy, and thighs. Since I'm the mom of a 4 yr old...I really need to get in shape so I can be at my best to raise her. I also want to feel BETTER about myself and how I look. Hang in there girl!! We can do this!! If u need a workout partner...let me know. If you have yahoo messenger...let me know. My e-mail is honeybflyy@gmail.com.

    By summer...we'll be LOOKIN GOOD!!!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin