"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Diligence and persistence


I have been beating myself up in the gym. I work out until I have burned a total of 600 calories or more. I won't leave until I have atleast 600 calories burnt off my waist line. I have gotten to the point where I am comfortable in my skin and i feel confident enough to walk around the gym without a frumpy sweater and huge pants. My transformation is breath taking, its a huge undertaking and I can't believe someone like me - a once lazy, sedentary, fried food and french fry loving woman such as myself has turned to a healthy lifestyle.



Here is a rundown of my diet today:

Breakfast - 1/2 cup scrambled eggs w/green pepper and onion

1 bananna

1 piece of toast



Snack 1/4 cup walnuts

1 smoothie w/ bananna, strawberries, and rasperries/yogurt



Lunch 1 cup butternut squash soup

1/2 grapefruit (ruby red)



Dinner baked beans

cereal bar (fiber one)

TOTAL CALORIES!!! 1445



I had lots and lots of water and I went to the gym twice today for a total of 840 calories burned in ONE DAY!! I have been busy with getting ready for a big trip from Japan to america and I am sorry I havent had the time to update my blog but once I am back home in Japan, i will update more frequently. Thank you for all the support and kindness!! I appreciate it:)

7 comments:

  1. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))Looking foward to hearing from ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful post! ... So glad that you're exuding that confidence in your developed comfort ... you are unstoppable Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to let you know you inspire me soo much this adventure is far from easy but when I watch u do it I know I can too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your commitment! The results will be well worth it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are inspiring. Keep up the great job I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing an awesome job. What a healthy diet! Hope your trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin