"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hungry, the Weight Watchers Guy - I want one!!!


Have you guys seen that commercial with the little orange guy named Hungry by Weight Watchers. Its with their momentum program. I just LOVEEE that guy! I want one so bad... they really need to get those out on the shelves. I'd buy one for SURE! It has to be the best commercial and song on TV right now.....why else would I actually google it to hear it and then do a screen shot just to post his lovable pic? I am going to the craft store and buy the parts I need to make one of these little guys. Once I am finished, I will post him on this page. I want to make several of them. I am going to keep the little guys in the following places in my home:

  • refrigerator
  • pantry
  • cabinets
  • passenger seat of my car
  • on my keyring
  • where I keep my plates
  • the Freezer
  • put him in the cart when I grocery shop
I should lose weight if I make this little annimated lovable guy a part of my life. He is a constant reminder that I need to stop eating unnecessary things that make me gain weight, but instead...eat sensibly. Well, thats all I have for now on Mr. Hungry. Gosh I love that guy!

4 comments:

  1. I love your scripture quote from Matthew. Each day does have enough trouble of it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will market these. I was approached by a spokesperson about working for WW and although I declined, we had a conversation about him.
    There has been talks about possible keychains, magnets, and stuffed animals.
    You or anyone else interested in obtaining one should email WW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a good idea! and i would buy one myself. i think WW shouldve came out with them as they were doing the commercials rather than an afterthought. but i hope you have fun making one to remind u of your hunger battles.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin