"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Diet Divas Delight!!!


Yummmm, a sugar free chocolate delight! Jello sugar-free pudding is my new obsession! You can't even tell the difference. The texture is smooth, thick, velvety, very chocolaty, and it has only 60 calories, 1 gram of fat, and it has this stuff called sugar alcohol in it to make it sweet! You can't gain weight eating sugar alcohol!!
Whats sugar alcohol, you ask?
Sugar alcohols are like sugar in some ways, but they are not completely absorbed by the body which is awesome for our weight loss goals. Because of this, the blood sugar impact of sugar alcohols is less and they provide fewer calories per gram. Additionally, sugar alcohols don't promote tooth decay as sugars do, so are often used to sweeten chewing gum and of course, pudding. These sugar alcohols actually inhibits bacterial growth in the mouth and it doesn't convert to fat if you don't use it for energy, isn't that the best thing you've heard all day?!
Go out and buy you some sugar freejell-o pudding cups, my friends! My chocolate lovers, get the chocolate flavor! They are only .99 cents for 4 cups and it calms the chocolate cravings and keeps your weight loss journey on a smooth, bump free ride
YUMMMMMMMMM! I LOVE JELL-O!

6 comments:

  1. I am not sure, maybe 5 but if you group it with fiber then you can cancel out the carbs in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hooked on those two. I got all of the flavors and they taste great for only 60 calories!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I didn't know that and you made me realize something!!!!!!! I can eat fiber with all my foods to cancel out some of the carbs!!!!!! You have just made my day. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin