"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She didn't know who I was!!!



I did a video on youtube in regards to my neighbor not even knowing who I was one night I went out to see the movie Notorious (it sorta sucked). When I came home, her company was parked in my spot. We engaged in conversation at the door as if we were strangers. When she finally realized it was me - she praised my weight loss and it made me feel soooo good about my accomplishment and it gave me the drive and motivation to keep going. She also touched on how much bigger I was back on halloween (shes a straight forward type of person). She took this pic on halloween night of 2008 and I was 208 lbs on the pic. I am now 188 (20 lbs lighter) and I feel great!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! You look like a younger version of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww, I know you feel great. I'm so happy you were able to get that "charge" to drive you forward.
    Why are you the 3rd person to say that the movie was bad? Did you laugh or cry at any point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, yes I laughed and cried but the movie was told from a mothers perspective .... i was expecting a little more. I guess i was expecting to see something i havent seen yet? OK i wont say it sucked i take that back...it was just sort of boring

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such an awesome story!! Your daugther is just adorable girl!! Oh my,,I'm in love...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin