"Paint the picture of your life, live it, and make it a masterpiece"!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bad News!

Hey Guys,
I went on vacation to America from Japan (my current residence is Japan) and this vacation caused me to fall off track COMPLETELY!! I have done the following:
  • ate 2 large Pizza Hut Pizzas in 2 days
  • ate over 3000 calories in a days time
  • started smoking cigarettes again
  • stopped drinking 8 bottles of water a day
  • haven't worked out since I've been back
  • sleeping schedule is all messed up
  • late night binge eating

And thats just to name a few. I had got down to 173 on my vacation, but then I started eating good food that my mom and sister in law cooked and now I am up to a whopping 186 lbs. That is a 13 lb gain within 2-3 weeks! I am so devastated with my hard work gone down the drain only because I went on a vacation! I need all the support and motivation I can get during this trying time. I want so bad to be able to get back on track and stop smoking cigs... I haven't smoked cigs in YEARS and now I am back to smoking...gee - I am so mad. Well, thats my update and hopefully you guys can whip me back into shape and get me back on track! SMoocHeS!

7 comments:

  1. It's crazy how changing environmental elements can affect our normal WL habits. The phenomenal thing in all of this is that you are putting yourself back out there. What you have experienced is reality ... Now it's time to move on and forward, into the fierceness that is YOU :) and your potential ... And to somewhat reverse those couple of off weeks and that gain (despite that you have still come a long way)... You can do this!!! ... If it helps any, I truly missed your blogs :) ... and I'm glad your back ... RECLAIM IT DIVA!!! ~PC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been doing so great I know you can get right back to it. I have the same problem I do great for a few weeks then have a few bad days & I feel like I wasted all that time & energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to just echo Madame on this you can come out of this. I reverted back to smoking out of the blue. I have a small child too and I want to be here for him as long as I can by making the best health choices. I hope you find the strength to get back on track. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'll piggy back on what Madame and the anonymous user have already said. We all have those moments where we completely just fall off and our hard work and dedication seems to just go by the wayside, but the important thing is that you have dedided to get back up and again and press on. Once we have been thrown out of our regular routine of what we are accustomed to, things do get a little tricky and can derail us without us even knowing it. Just know that you've got lots of support here in blog world, and you can do it. Keep ya ahead up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think your site is well laid-out!
    i would love to link you on my site for my followers!
    would you link my site on yours also?!

    http://dietdivafashionista.blogspot.com/

    follow me, and i'll follow YOU!

    i need your support, fellow blogger!

    XOXO Diet Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I saw that you posted a comment to me, thanks. You haven't written a post in awhile. Are you back OP? I am sure you can do it. Don't look backward, look ahead! Let us know how you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin